Healing Trauma Course – Release & Recovery
Drawing on his 40 years of research, and through more than seven hours of expert guidance, Dr. Levine gently guides you through each of the essential principles of the four-phase process of Somatic Experiencing ®.
From identifying how and where you are storing unresolved distress, to becoming more aware of your body's physiological responses to danger and practicing specific methods to free yourself from trauma, you'll learn how to address unexplained symptoms at their source—your body—and return to the natural state in which you were meant to live.
- Assess when trauma may be the cause of anxiety, insomnia, depression, and unexplained pain.
- Apply nature's lessons on returning to equilibrium and balance.
- Describe the concepts of Somatic Experiencing.
- Demonstrate techniques for preventing trauma.
- Utilize exercises to release past trauma from the body.
- Discuss exercises that build resilience for future challenges.
Dr. Peter A. Levine's breakthrough techniques have helped thousands of trauma survivors tap into their innate ability to heal—from combat veterans and auto accident victims, to people suffering from chronic pain, and even infants after a traumatic birth.