Mindfulness Course – Stress Reduction
The Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Online Course follows the method taught at the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
This eight-week course offers the core curriculum and methodology of MBSR as taught by Dr. Saki Santorelli (former director of the Center for Mindfulness) and senior instructor Florence Meleo-Meyer.
It is the only course of its kind that teaches the original Jon-Kabatt Zinn methodology.
The course features:
- More than 16 hours of video instruction on mindfulness meditation, stretching, mindful yoga, and guidance for enhancing awareness in everyday life
- Four hours of guided mindfulness practice on audio
- A series of questions and prompts available in PDF format
- Completion graph to track your progress through the course
- “A Day of Mindfulness”—a daylong, self-led audio retreat to culminate your training
- Continuing practice emails—once a week for one year after you complete the course